FlowerShop Media is changing the way cannabis brands and their agencies advertise. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So, if you’re a talented seller in Ad-tech who’s driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Acquire, build, and cultivate relationships with strategic and high-profile cannabis brands and agencies as well as dispensaries and agencies.
- Work collectively with client services and with FlowerShop client services team to cultivate and grow accounts/li>
- Communicate the value of FlowerShop cannabis media platform by walking clients through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Take lead in responding to RFP’s or new cannabis sales opportunities
- Work closely with product, marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Contribute to FlowerShop culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales, managing strategic relationships with large brands and agencies
- or 3+ years in cannabis marketing, or working in cannabis marketing with contacts in the Cannabis Industry
- Prefer experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
FlowerShop Media does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FlowerShop Media. FlowerShop Media is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.