FlowerShop is changing the way cannabis brands and their agencies advertise. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
We are looking for a natural relationship builder, who enjoys building out a brand and driving campaigns for a region.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs for FlowerShop and will be based in the United States. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and will partner closely with internal marketing and business (sales, client services and trading) teams.
You’ll collaborate with local leadership to build integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness and adoption of FlowerShop and also support national and regional marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop quarterly marketing objectives and plans, with associated KPIs, in conjunction with the marketing team and COO to increase brand awareness and drive demand generation and revenue growth for FlowerShop
- Work closely with business teams to define target audiences and ensure that campaigns engage those audiences
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to support global marketing strategies
- Help define and manage the customer journey from prospect to client
- Work with internal teams and external partners to build the company’s presence and increase target audience engagement on digital channels to manage client and prospect database
- Partner with regional Event Marketing Manager and support the planning and execution of local marketing events (such as dinners, workshops, conferences and tradeshows)
- Work with trade/industry organizations and partners to create and host events and standalone programs (such as client/partner roundtables) that drive business relationships forward
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Min 5 years of relevant professional marketing experience
- Team-oriented, energetic and a creative thinker
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, B2B marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytical problem-solving and project management skills, including the ability to juggle many priorities at the same time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) to effectively interact with all levels across an organization. This is a hands-on position involving regular collaboration with our senior leadership, the operational business team, and at times our clients
- Experience writing briefs, proposals and copy
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant Marketing qualification
FlowerShop Media does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FlowerShop Media. FlowerShop Media is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.